Dress Rehearsal Guidelines
City of Reedley and River City Theatre Company (RCTC)
Dress Rehearsal Application Guidelines
1. The City of Reedley and RCTC are working together to bring the theater to those
who may not otherwise have an opportunity to enjoy this experience.
2. For every show offered by RCTC a group (maximum of 85 participants) will be
selected to attend a dress rehearsal.
3. The Community Services Department will work closely with the Parks and
Recreation Commission to select Reedley based organizations who serve low income
and/ or disadvantaged groups to attend a dress rehearsal of each upcoming play.
4. Applications will be available throughout the year and reviewed at the scheduled
Parks and Recreation Commission meeting.
5. No financial funding will be provided for transportation to the shows. If awarded the
group will receive up to 85 seats for the dress rehearsal they are selected to attend.
6. Participants attending the shows must be at least 8 years old. Each group is
expected to provide chaperones in a 1 to 10 ratio.
7. Groups are expected to behave in an appropriate manner and not be a distraction to
8. For questions please call (559) 637-4203.
9. Applications can be turned in at the Reedley Community Center, 100 N. East Ave.